Fiore by Sferra
Inspired by a blooming spring garden, Fiore’s soft green and blue floral pattern is delicately woven atop a subtle basket weave, producing an enchanting, textural sateen jacquard that transcribes the dreamy yet refreshing aura of spring awakening.
- Country of Origin: Italy.
- Fiber: 100% Long Staple Cotton.
- Fabrication: Yarn-dyed Sateen Jacquard.
- Color: Silversage
- Finishing: Shortened-flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: 2.5-inches.
- Shams: 2-inches; Boudoir: 2-inches.
- Hem: Punto Ombra.
Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric and cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on “cotton” setting to regain luster and sheen.