Triomdhe by Yves Delorme
The exceptional quality of Yves Delorme cotton sateen can be experienced by the finesse of the soft and lightweight fabric. The depth and luminosity of the colors are revealed by the silky finish and perfection of our weaving techniques.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton sateen, 300 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- On-trend colors with tone-on-tone double saddle stitch framing shams and duvet cover.
- Coordinates with Athena.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Shams are framed around all sides with double saddle stitch
- Envelope closure
- Pillowcases have double saddle stitch across open end
- Shams and pillowcases sold individually
- Duvet Cover is framed around all sides with double saddle stitch
- Button closure along bottom edge
- Flat Sheet has double saddle stitch across top side
- Fitted Sheet is elasticized around entire perameter
- 18" deep pockets
- Normal Wash (140°F/60°C)
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on moderate heat
- Iron on Medium (300°F/150°C)
- Do not dry clean