Casida By Sferra
If Mondrian designed bedding, Casida could be one of his early studies; although its hues are subtle, it juxtaposes large blocks of color for impact. On the front, a white canvas is framed by a contrasting tone; the reverse of the duvet features the contrast tone sateen. Modern, meet art.
- Country of Origin: Italy.
- Fiber: 100% Long-staple Cotton.
- Fabrication: Percale with Sateen appliqué: Duvet Cover: U-Shape at knife-edge; reverse is solid-color sateen Shams: 4-sides at knife-edge, Flat Sheet and Pillowcases: Along return and cuff.
- Colors: White/Delft, White/Lunar, White/Powder, White/Seagreen Sateen.
- Finishing: Duvet Cover: 6-inch appliqué at knife-edge, Shams: 3.5-inch appliqué at knife-edge, Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 4-inch appliqué
- Hem: Knife-edge Duvet Covers and Shams. Plain Hem Flat Sheets and Pillowcases.
Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting.