Finna By Sferra
Inspired by minimalist design, which strips away unnecessary decorative elements to reveal the essential qualities of a piece, Finna’s double hemstitch maintains an understated - and modern - elegance. Its special hand comes from an innovative finishing process, which makes the percale feel super-sleek.
- Country of Origin: Italy.
- Fiber: 100% Egyptian Cotton.
- Fabrication: Piece-dyed Percale.
- Finishing: Classic-style flanges, approx.
- Measurements: Duvet Cover: 4-inches; Shams: 3-inches; Boudoir: 2-inches; Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 4-inches.
- Hem: Double Hemstitch.
- Colors: Flint, Ivory, Sky, White.
Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of the fabric.