Pisa by SDH - Legna
Treat yourself and your bedroom to the utmost luxury with Pisa by SDH - Legna! This bedding ensemble is created with 100% Italian wood fiber, crafted to perfection in Italy - the epitome of top-tier quality. With a sateen solid that is 116” in width, your bed will be engulfed in opulent warmth and refinement. The bedskirt is fully gathered and the Pisa by SDH - Legna comes with the certified OekoTex standing to ensure you enjoy superior standards of comfort while falling into a blissful slumber.
Invest in an unforgettable sleeping experience, courtesy of Pisa by SDH - Legna. With its special order/signature series, this bedding is made for making cherished memories in! Whether it’s for yourself or a loved one, trust The Linen Tree to give you this most outstanding Italian wood fiber sateen fabric in style. Place your order today!
Our linens are made to last and when properly cared for, we stand behind our products. Machine washing is the best way to care for our linens as it not only restores the ample loft and volume of our fabrics, but it accentuates the inherent texture and luster of the natural fibers.
Please follow these guidelines:
Our Cotton, Legna, and Linen sheets are machine washable using warm water and SDH Fine Fabric Wash Tumble dry using a low-temperature, gentle cycle.
HELPFUL HINTS TO MAKE CARING FOR YOUR SDH LINENS A BREEZE:
• When washing, be sure to turn your linens inside out if possible.
• It's best to wash your pieces separately to give them plenty of water and adequate space. Therefore make sure your larger items comfortably fit in your home washer.
• Linens made from natural fibers such as silk, linen, cotton, cashmere, and wool should be washed in cool or cold water.
• Use only SDH Fine Fabric Wash as it is specifically formulated to gently and effectively clean fine washables. It is super concentrated, cold water active, and biodegradable. And because it rinses away clean, leaving no damaging residue to break down fibers, it can keep fine linens in newer conditions longer.
• Do not use any brighteners, bleaches, or fabric softeners on our products. • Set the wash cycle to spin-dry thoroughly and remove from the washer at once. Leaving them wet will cause the fibers to shrink or feel.
• Do not over-dry natural fibers as it will alter their shape, increase wrinkles, and make the fabric brittle.
• To add even more freshness to every load, use SDH Dryer Sachets. Our French lavender-filled sachets are wonderful for your drawers and cupboards too.
• Please be careful with lotions and medications that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol, or any bleaching agent as they can discolor and destroy the fabric.